Your Wild Books
Books and Games that encourage nature connection through play.
1. Hours of nature play ideas in one handy book. Wild Imagination is our first book - a beautiful, practical and easy to use nature activity guide for kids aged 2-10 years. With this book, you'll always have an activity ready for outdoor play and you'll find ways to bring nature indoors - perfect for those times when you're stuck inside. It makes a wonderful resource for parents and grandparents, early years and primary teachers and home schoolers seeking more nature play ideas. Activities are open-ended, adaptable to suit your location, require minimal craft supplies and are inexpensive. There are School Holiday Projects and Printables to extend the fun.
Inside the book you will find more than 20 nature play activities that are practical and easy to do, including Flower crowns, Fabric printing, Wood Whittling and more. Printed in Australia on sustainably sourced paper.
Made in Australia
2. Hours of nature play ideas in one handy book. Wild Child, the second book in the Your Wild Books series, is a beautiful, practical and easy to use nature activity guide for children aged 2-12 years. Full of new and interesting nature-based activities, this book is suited to slightly older kids as well as young ones who have a helping hand. With this book, you can help kids play independently with nature, and discover ways to bring nature indoors - great for those times when you're stuck inside. This book is perfect for parents, grandparents, early years and primary teachers and home schoolers, as well as great for camping and school holiday play ideas.
Inside the book you will find more than 20 nature play activities that are practical and easy to do, including Leaf crowns, Nature wings, Boats and rafts and more. Printed in Australia on sustainably sourced paper.
Made in Australia
3. Hours of nature play ideas in one handy book. Wild Celebration, the third book in the Your Wild Books series, is a beautiful, practical and easy to use guide to Christmas, Easter, Seasonal and Party nature craft activities. Full of engaging activities for kids aged 3-12 years, this is the perfect book to work through in school holidays and makes a fabulous gift! You'll discover new nature craft activities to incorporate into your family celebrations and traditions, and the activities are fun for parents, grandparents and kids alike.
Inside this book you'll find: Easter inspired craft ideas Christmas craft projects Activities to celebrate each season A birthday party preparation guide, including styling tips and a timeline for planning Tips for a low waste party Plastic free party favour ideas Fun party games to connect with nature Nature based activities you can do at the birthday party Printed in Australia on sustainably sourced paper.
Made in Australia
4. With a focus on real tools and natural materials, Wild Projects for Families is full of fun adventures + DIY activities to build connections to each other, and to the outdoors.
Suitable for adults and kids aged 3-12 years, develop new skills and build tighter bonds with over 20 hands - on projects such as…
- Building a bug hotel, tree swing, mud kitchen or sewing a treasure bag.
- Making damper sticks, fire and charcoal pencils while camping in the backyard.
- Constructing and playing games such as Ring Toss, Floor is Lava or adventuring outdoors to geocache or build an epic sand castle.
My First Wild Activity Book - Packed with all your most loved activities, this nature themed activity book will keep younger kids entertained for hours!
With activities aimed at children who are learning to read, it makes a wonderful companion for travelling, car trips and school holidays.
Activities focus on learning about the amazing natural world around us, as well as touching on early literacy and numeracy concepts.
Inside you'll find 120 pages of:
Dot to dots
Alphabet and number recognition
Spot the difference and more!
Suitable for pre-readers, or kids aged 4 - 7 years old.
My Wild Activity Book - Packed with all your most loved activities, this book will keep the kids entertained for hours! With stunning illustrations on every page, this nature inspired activity book is a wonderful companion for travelling, car trips and school holidays.
Inside you'll find 120 pages of: Mazes Crosswords Detailed colouring pages Word finds Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures Spot the difference Crack the code Dot to dots Eye spys and more!
Suitable for children who can read and write, as well as younger children with the assistance of a grown up.
Made in Australia
Wild Memory Card Game - Memory. Snap. Go fish. There are endless games to play with these nature themed cards. A simple way to spend time together as a family, these cards are also great for taking on holidays, camping, caravanning or throwing in your handbag. Each of the 12 stunning illustrations is printed on 4 cards, and there are two instructional cards. 2 or more players.
Suitable for children aged 5 and older. Illustrations by Shannon from Typoflora, which have been hand painted by watercolour artist Jess Measor Art.
Wild Quiz Game - Your Wild Quiz is a game to have you laughing and puzzled all at the same time. Think fast... Can you name a bird starting with the letter L? Or a four legged animal starting with the letter P? There are 480 different quiz combinations that you could get, so you'll rarely end up with the same card combination! A great way to spend time together as a family, these cards are also great for taking on holidays, camping, caravanning or throwing in your handbag. Illustrations by Shannon from Typoflora, hand painted by watercolour artist Jess Measor Art.
Wild Books is based in beautiful South Australia and we are a profit for purpose company established to improve the lives of young humans around the world by encouraging nature connection through play. Searching for sticks to make Nature Wands, learning about animals in our Quiz Game, creating craft that uses what nature provides; that’s what we care about. Plastic-free play, green time not screen time, compostable creations; our hope is that our books and games encourage kids to be kids. Nature-loving, nature-protecting, free, happy, muddy kids.